زبان * خط * سخن * صفحه شخصی : ابوالقاسم آوند
1. He asked me if I had ------ a goal for
a. interested b. faced c. set d. benefited
2. Pedro ------ a
a. encountered b. relied on c. applied for d. followed
3. David --- very
a. challenged b. trained c. pondered d. inspired
4. I’m not sure
a. attend b. attempt c. achieve d. reach
5. In order to
a. succeed b. complete c. outstand d. overstretch
6. My university
a. amazement b. encouragement c. exception d. inspiration
7. “We‘ve removed
a. statement b. reaction c. society d. ceiling
8. Life ---- is
a. duration b. emergency c. expectancy d. ------------
9. She began to
a. urge b. compose c. perform d. write down
10. We learn the
a. in the same
11. The shepherd
a. flock b. Pack c. herd d. collection
12. His test
a. invariable b. consequent c. continuous d. consistent
13. I can ---- him
a. suggest b. recommend c. advise d. prompt
14. All cars made
a. prepared b. packed c. built in d. equipped
15. I have promised
a. hold b. keep c. conserve d. stand
16. He was ---- of
a. incapable b. ineffective c. incompetent d. unable
17. You are old
a. win b. maintain c. gain d. earn
18. He will never
a. let b. tolerate c. allow d. admit
19. I’m going into
a. glance b. catch c. seize d. pick
20. The factory
a. product b. output c. make –up d. outcome
موضوع مطلب :
General English II(Quiz 1)
1. Very hard volcanic glass
a. lava b. insidious c. obsidian d. crater
2. Ornament forming a headdress
a. topknot b. fabric c. garment d. napkin
3. Fact finding for them was tough and -----business.
a. sensible b. puzzling c. baffled d. tedious
4. In 1862, slavers transported a thousand natives -----
a. bound b. descended c. expedited d. fastened
5. The experts couldn"t figure out how the statues had
a. stirred b. raised c. shoved d. risen
6. On the 18th day, the statues ----- onto its
a. erected b. leaned c. poled d. was slid
7. ----their silence, these statues do communicate to us.
a. Even if b. Although c. In spite of d. Nonetheless
8. To have transported the statues, these people -----
a. must b. may c.
9. Every so often, you might see small mounds of
a. Once in a while b. Very often c. Sometimes d. Usually
10. The Nazca plain just looks like a/an -----area.
a. spiral b. barren c. accurate d. void
11. To shuttle means to ----.
a. assume b. launch c. travel d. carry
12. These -----theories brought the Nazca lines to the
a. senseless b. sensible c. sensitive d. sensational
13. They used pictures for ritual -----or dances.
a. prayers b. rites c.
14. ------, the Nazca plain continues to be one of the
a. In the meantime b. In the meanwhile c. At the same time d. For a while
15. The scientists did not have all the data she had
a. fed b. presumed c. amazed d. amassed
16. Reiche had her own theory, ----on her calculations.
a. bases b. based c. basis d. basic
17. After eating some berries, he slings his
a arranges b.
18. The climber dies hunched over his knees.
a. bend b. stumbled c. contemplated d. squeezed
19. None knows the crosses ----on his body mean.
a. wore b. charmed c. tattooed d. beaded
20. Specialists in medicine will all help ----the tests.
a. with b. to c. by d. for
موضوع مطلب :
General English II
1. People around the world share attitude that the earth is spiritually alive.
3. If you
a. offsprings b. complications c. generations d. branches
a. warn b. remind c. shock d. enforce
7. What is
10. They blast
موضوع مطلب :
Genera English I
Quiz 2 (CRS)
Circle the correct answer
1. My father urged me to pursue it.
a. teach b.
2. We have to pay
a. playing b. creating c. making d. producing
3. We are giving
a. of b. in c. at d. on
4. That sentence
a. unknown b. uncertain c. unbelievable d. unclear
5. The gamelan ensemble traditionally consists of at least 20 male musicians.
a. a passage of
6. Many of the ski resorts in the U.S have special programs for disabled people.
a. pitches b. competition c. tracks d. places where people go holidays
7. Which pairs of
a. evidence ,
8. Which word does
a. spine b. trunk c. limb d. injury
9. A part of a
a. steep b. slope c. valley d. foot
10. Utley ---------
a. hurt playing b. was hurt playing c. was hurt to play d. hurting playing
11. Today, he is -----------
a. in/at/for b. at/for/of c on /in/of d.
12. Utley says skiing
a. is living b. living c. lives d. live
To honor Kelly, a statue of him has been placed along the marathon route.
13.a. pride b. award c. praise d. promise
14. a. way b. road c. coarse d. pathway
15. He went to
a. checking b. checked c. to check d. check
16. Kelly -----------
a. keeps b. preserves c. holds d. gets
17. As a young boy,
a. challenge b. pressure c. awe d. hint
18. Why would any
a. relief b. admiration c. encounter d. pain
19. The runners
a. prepare b. expect c. train d. serve
20. Jean has ------ a lot of weight recently.
a. gained b. put c. made d. reached
موضوع مطلب :
General English One
C.R.S (Quiz One)
Read each item
1. For years, scientists have debated these
a. asked b. discussed c. wondered d. made
2. The scientists
a. placed b. inserted c. hidden d. recovered
3. Dandy pretended
a. response b. answer c. condition d. situation
4. Dandy went
a. see b. know c. discover d. guess
5. Dandy was able
a. surprise b. reveal c. deceive d. amaze
a. used b. found c. invented d. showed
7. Stories like
a. lift up b. resolve c. cause to rise d. bring up to attention
8. More than 70%
a. willing b.negligent c. interested in d. having knowledge
9. People usually associate dogs with doing tricks.
a. compare b. connect c. measure d. include
10. Popular tricks
a. indicate b. walking back and
11. Do you think
a. anger b. amusement c. love d. kindness
12. Cats are very friendly, fascinating and loving pets.
a. attraction b. cute c. familiar d. enjoyable
13. My father was upset.
a. angry b. disturbed c. worry d. anxious
a. Usually b. Commonly c. Of course c. Ordinary
15. I decided to
a. fine b. proper c. all right c. a&c
16. Fritz was originally owned by an actress.
a. likely b. probably c. first d. purely
17. He’s a nice
a. ill b. bite c. hurt d. harm
18. We want him to
a. accept b. admit c. agree d. allow
19. He …….. a very
a. leads b. follows c. carries d. runs
20. Officials …..
a. direct b. celebrate c. guide d. expect
موضوع مطلب :